Work With Us
We’d love to have you join our team!
ALL FRONT OF HOUSE SERVICE, BAR & SUPPORT STAFF
SERVERS | COCKTAIL SERVERS & CRAFT COCKTAIL BARTENDERS & SUPPORT STAFF
CONCEPT & JOB DESCRIPTION:
Bamboo Penny's is an exciting new chef-driven full-service restaurant concept featuring the culinary wizardry of Thai chef, Penny Mufuka. We are seeking experienced service, support & bar staff (including key-hourly employees) This unique food & beverage concept is located in Leawood, Kansas in the upscale Park Place development. We are currently hiring for all positions.
Bamboo Penny's features an inviting & upscale atmosphere for guests to experience the bold, fresh flavors of Chef Penny's seasonal menus. Classic & craft cocktails, infused spirits, local & craft beers, and eclectic wines by the glass will be served in the progressive bar program. Service will be polished - yet playful & inviting.
Bamboo Penny's will also offer some of the best al fresco dining in the area with patio service overlooking a beautiful park view, and an elegant lounge area off the main room.
Bamboo Penny's will also be home to "The Bamboo Room" a one-of-a-kind roof top experience for guests to enjoy private dining, special events, & late night entertainment.
This amazing two story space has created a very unique opportunity for great people in our industry.
We are seeking good people able to deliver great service and drive our progressive bar program!
You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience through outstanding hospitality.
- Previous experience in full-service food service and/or craft cocktail preparation, as a mixologist
- Strong appreciation for food(s) working knowledge of beer, wine & spirits
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to meet all state & federal requirements for employment
- Experience in private dining /venue a plus
- Excellent people skills
- A positive can-do attitude
- Rock-Stars Welcome!
- Min 18 years of age, to serve
- Min 21 years of age, to tend bar
- YOU MUST APPLY IN PERSON TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT AND/OR HIRED!
Job Types: Full-time & Part-Time Availability
Pay: $8.00 - $20.00 per hour+ tips & commissions